Analyzing data from Sniffer4D in real time
2D grid/2D contour/3D point cloud air pollution heat map
Display real-time UAS camera view
Support screen recording during missions
Loading historical data for analysis and review
Loading orthophoto (GeoTiff, WGS84) into the software
Loading geo-tagged photos
Automatic mission report (PDF) generation
Exporting mission files as a datasheet (CSV)
Connections with multiple Sniffer4Ds
Three built-in demo missions (drone mounted, car mounted, and helicopter mounted)
Automatic software update
Sniffer4D Mapper Overview
Sniffer4D Mapper® PC Supports 64-Bit Windows 10
Intel Atom Quad Core
Contact us for downloads and trials
Sniffer4D Multi-gas Detection Hardware
Compatible with different carrying platforms, capture,
visualize and analyze geo-referenced and time-stamped gas concentrations
Thanks to Sniffer4D V2's compact size and high level of integration, it can be easily carried by a wide-range of aerial & ground vehicles to meet the requirements under different circumstances.
Flexible Vehicle Integration Options
Sniffer4D Mapper Detailed Specifications
Data Visualization & Analysis
• Display real-time working status of Sniffer4D, including device name, GNSS satellite number, relative altitude, volume of data to be retrieved.
• Control Sniffer4D V2's high-brightness warning LEDs, gas sampling module, and other functionalities.
• Retrieve unreceived data during communication breakdown.
• Display real-time measurement values and their time series graphs.
• Generate real-time 2D grid gas/PM concentration heat map.
• Generate real-time 2D contour line gas/PM concentration heat map.
• Generate real-time 3D point cloud gas/PM concentration heat map.
• Display real-time drone camera view and save geo-tagged screenshots ("Video Streaming Service" needs to be selected).
• Estimate Fuel Sulfur Content (FSC) using proprietary inversion algorithm.
• Support loading multiple historical data files into the software for post analysis.
• Support loading an orthophoto (GeoTiff, WGS84) and displaying it under the concentration heat maps.
• Support loading geo-tagged photos and showing their locations in the concentration heat map.
• Support automatic PDF mission report generation.
• Support exporting mission files as a CSV datasheet.
• Track and display multiple Sniffer4Ds simultaneously.
• Display the detailed working status of internally-mounted sensing modules inside the Sniffer4D. The user can calibrate the sensitivity (slope) and zero point (intercept) of each module.
• Output decoded Sniffer4D data (json) using UDP.
• Unlimited software installations and automatic software updates.