LOCAL vs. HYPER-LOCAL
Local air pollutant infomation
Usually at city or district level with no altitude information and low spatial resolution. This only reveals pollutant distributions for very large areas (e.g. national level).
Hyper-local air pollutant information
High spatial resolution in both horizontal and vertical directions. This reveals variations in air pollutants street by street or even building by building.
Applications of Hyper-local Air Pollutant Information
Efficiently and accurately locate suspected pollution sources in industrial areas, construction sites and ports.
Quickly evaluate the concentrations of pollutants and the spatial extent of contaminants in harzardous accidents.
Pipeline & Tank Inspection
Find suspected leakages in tanks and pipelines by mapping CH4, H2S and VOCs distributions.
Evaluate the environment more efficiently and reduce cost.
Help research teams easily obtain rich air quality & pollutant information in 3D.
Reveal potential anomalies in chemical plants by periodically monitoring air pollutant distributions
Make smarter management decisions using hyper-local air quality information. For example force HPEV to EV mode in heavily polluted urban areas.
Provide precision marketing to groups exposed to different air quality levels.
Use hyper-local air quality information to support decision making in daily life such as whether to open the window, skin care, travel plan etc.
Sniffer4D™ Air Pollutant Mapping System for Drones
- Lightweight, compact, compatible with almost all aerial & ground vehicles (e.g. multirotors, fixed-wing UAVs, cars and helicopters).
- Excellent hardware and software design. Unique signal processing and environmental compensation algorithms capture precise ppb levels & provide for better data accuracy.
- Innovative modularized design allows users to change combinations of sensing modules for different applications (or add more sensing modules).
- Georeferenced and timestamped air pollution data.
Sniffer4D Mapper™ Analytic Software
- Real-time air pollutant concentrations from Sniffer4D™
- Real-time pollutant concentration heat maps (grid, countour line and 3D point cloud)
- Review historic missions from local mission files or Sniffer4D Cloud.
- Real-time data streaming through Sniffer4D Cloud.
- Seamlessly export readable mission data to software like Excel, R and Matlab
- Automatic mission report generation
- Support Android & Windows
Use Cases in Different Industries Worldwide
Meet us at
DJI AirWorks 2019
Sep. 24-26, Los Angeles, United States
Trusted by Users Worldwide